The New York University College of Dentistry is offering FREE Oral Health Screenings.
The screenings will be available for the following dates:
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 and Thursday, September 22, 2011 from 8:30am to 7:00pm
Friday, September 23, 2011 from 8:30am to 4:00pm
Saturday, September 24, 2011 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
The following services are available—
- Free Dental Screenings
- Vouchers for free oral examinations and polishing
- Free oral cancer screening for adults
- Vouchers for free dental sealants and free custom-made mouth guards for children 6-16 years of age
- Free diabetes and blood pressure screenings
- Special lecture "Diabetes and your oral health"
The NYU College of Dentistry is located at 345 East 24th Street (on the corner of 1st Avenue) in Manhattan. Please call (212) 998-9800 with any questions or concerns.