Please see the attached flyer for further information, or contact our office at (718) 260-9191.
Due to roadway construction
expected to start the week of July 12th, Fulton Street from Boerum Place to Flatbush Avenue will be closed over the next two months. The first sequence of construction will be from Boerum Place to Smith Street.
Here are more specific details:
1. There will be a full closure of Fulton Street at the areas being renovated.
2. The bulk of the demolition work will be at night with the remaining roadwork to take place during the day.
3. Side streets will remain open and construction will be phased such that north and south movement through Fulton Street will be maintained at all times.
4. As always, deliveries will not be permitted on Fulton Street. Please use side street loading/unloading zones which will remain available during roadbed construction.
5. Emergency vehicles will continue to have access along Fulton Street.
6. Private garbage pick up and delivery arrangements need to be coordinated beforehand.
7. NYC Transit will be rerouting buses to Livingston Street during this time period.
8. NYC Transit will be responsible for communicating these route changes to the riding public.
Please contact the Fulton Streetscape Project Community Liaison at 917-337-3477 if you have any further questions.