Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at The New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
Council Member Letitia James is one of five New York City business and community leaders who will volunteer their time and take a big risk as they dance and compete to raise dance scholarship funds for at-risk children at The Stars of New York Dance Fundraiser.
- New York City Council Member Letitia James dances with Jamel Gaines of Creative Outlet Dance Theatre of Brooklyn.
- WNBA Legend Kym Hampton dances with Lakai Worrell of Purelements: An Evolution in Dance.
- Colvin Grannum, President & CEO, Bedford-Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation, dances with Shani M. Worrell of Restoration's Youth Arts Academy.
- Jocelyn Taylor, President & CEO, JRT Multimedia, LLC, dances with Ronald K. Brown of Evidence: A Dance Company.
- Kenneth A. Smaltz, President & CEO, K. Smaltz, Inc., dances with Lauren Deveaux of Asase Yaa African American Dance Theatre.
- Errol Louis of the NY Daily News, CNN and WWRL 1600 will host and dance the Tango!
Hope to see you there.
You are invited to the following event: The Stars of New York Dance
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 6:30 PM (ET)
Location: New York Marriott at the--
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn , NY 11201
For Tickets @ http://thestarsofnewyorkdance.eventbrite.com/
More information @ http://www.thestarsofnewyorkdance.com/
Become a fan of The Stars of New York Dance on FACEBOOK, Follow them @StarsofNYDance on Twitter. The Stars of New York Dance is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. http://www.fracturedatlas.org/.