Thursday, June 21, 2012
ATTENTION: Making Home Affordable Program Hosts Mortgage Assistance Event; 6/25; BK Marriott
The Obama Administration's Making Home Affordable Program, HOPE NOW and several local, non-profit partners and government agencies are hosting this event that will afford homeowners the unique opportunity to meet directly with their mortgage servicer and/or a HUD-approved housing counselor to find alternatives to foreclosure.
Several local, HUD-approved non-profit counseling organizations will be on-site as well to advise homeowners, including:
- American Debt Resources
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Jamaica, Inc.
- Bridge Street Development
- Brooklyn Housing and Family Services
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Legal Services NYC
- Rockaway Development & Revitalization Corporation
- Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City, Inc.
- NID-HCA Greater New Jersey
WHEN: Monday, June 25, 2012
WHERE: NY Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
For more information, contact 1-888-995-HOPE (4673).